If you do not work 24/7, you can set the working hours to limit the amount of time slots shown on the calendar.
Changing working hoursOnly users with Administrator role can change the work week and hours. For information about the different roles, see Understanding user roles
- Sign into app.servicepal.com, using a desktop or laptop computer
- Tap Settings from the main menu
- Specify whether you have a 5 day or 7 day work week. A 5 day week hides Saturday and Sunday in the Calendar week view.
- Specify your working hours, or check the All day if you prefer the Calendar to show 24 hours
- Specify your default event duration. The is used to automatically set the job end time based on the start time.
- Click Save