Adding your company logo, Angie's list badge or social media icons, makes your forms stand out and look professional.
Watch the video or see the step-by-step instructions below.
Changing or adding logos on forms is easy.
- Sign in to ServicePal using a desktop or laptop computer
- Click Form Designer from the main menu
- Click the form you would like to change. This will open the form in the Form Designer
- Move your mouse over the existing logo/image in the form
- Click the Options icon
- Click Select..
- Select an image from your computer hard drive
- Once a file has uploaded, click the Apply button
- You can make the logo smaller or bigger by dragging the lower-right corner of the logo element
- NOTE: If your logo file is not done in a high resolution, it may not look good when printed or shown on the PDF
- To preview your form, first click Save, then click Preview
- When you are happy with your changes, click Publish Form to push it to all iPad users in your account