You can now see your ServicePal events on mobile phones and in other calendar programs.
This is possible in Google Calendar, Outlook, Apple Calendar or any calendar that supports the iCalendar format.
The ServicePal Calendar Feed takes all of your scheduled events and places them in your Calendar. The feed includes events in the future and up to 30 days in the past. When appointments are changed in ServicePal, the events will automatically update in your calendar program.
Here's how to set it up.
1. Sign in to the Web app (Administrator role is required)
2. Click Users from the main menu
3. Click the user you would like the Calendar feed for.
4. Double-click the calendar address to select it, then copy the address
5. The copied address can now be emailed to the user.
Below are steps to setup a calendar subscription in commonly used calendar programs.