When you sell service agreements, energy savings agreements, extended warranties and more they typically involve servicing customers at predefined intervals.
In ServicePal, you can setup as many agreements as you offer. The feature is only available on the PREMIUM plan. Click this link to go to the Web app demo video that shows how to create an Agreement and then how to put one or more of your customers onto that Agreement.
Setting up a service agreement
1. Sign in using a web browser
2. Click Agreements
3. Click +
4. Name the agreement so it matches the contracts (forms) customers are signing. You can use the ServicePal Form Designer to create these contracts.
5. Specify the length of the contract.
Auto-renew means that all customers having this contract will automatically be renewed, in this case they renew every 2 years.
6. Check "Automatically create jobs", if this agreement should schedule jobs automatically.
7. Specify the frequency by which jobs should be created, every 6 months, once a year etc.
8. Specify how many days in advance the jobs should be added to your calendar
9. (Optional) When the jobs are created, they can automatically include forms that's needed for the service
10. Click Save
Add a service agreement to a customer (using ServicePal for office).
Add a service agreement to a customer (using ServicePal for iPad), screenshots below: