With ServicePal, your price book can contain multiple sales prices for the same item. See the article "Flat Rate Pricing ".
This article will cover how you configure the number of price columns in your price book, and how they should be labelled.
Only users with "Administrator" role, can configure the number of prices used in your price book.
To configure the price labels.
- Sign into app.servicepal.com, using a desktop or laptop computer
- Tap Items from the main menu
- Activate the number of prices you would like in your price book. At least one sales price must be enabled.
- Click "Price labels" from the Extra menu
- Give each price a unique description, making it easy for technicians to understand
- Click Save
When you edit the price of an item, or import new prices from Excel, you can specify the prices you have enabled.